In all cases, initial enrolment enquiries need to be directed to the Principal by telephone or email. An interview time will be made where the following written information is required.
- passport or ID
- proof of local residence, for example, lease, contract of sale of the home
- most recent report from the previous school.
Australian Permanent Residents and New Zealand Citizens.
Enrolment can be effected provided the conditions outlined above have been fulfilled.
Criteria for non – local applications from Year 8 to 12
The school has limited vacancies for out-of-area students. Parents should contact the principal for an enrolment interview.
Criteria for non-local applications are:
- Proximity and access to the school
- One or more brothers already enrolled at the school, or a sister at Randwick Girls High School
- Access to single-sex education
- Medical reasons
- Safety and supervision of the student before and after school
- Availability of subjects or combinations of subjects
- Special interests and abilities
- Compassionate circumstances
- Structure and organisation of the school